Youth Partnership (YP) is an initiative of Fighting Back Partnership that exists to equip and support Vallejo youth in meaningful civic engagement.
Youth Partnership envisions regular collaboration between youth and adults on important decisions that promote a healthy and just community.
"I’m a young person. What’s in it for me?"
- Help to solve community problems affecting youth
- Build leadership and job skills
- Log community service and internship hours
- Receive dynamic leadership training
- Expand your social network
- Explore career fields that can make a difference
- Get paid for some activities
For more information, contact:
Youth Programs Coordinator
(707) 651-7175 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Programs Manager
(707) 651-7180 / email@example.com